Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rediscovering the Past: Cool Runnings

While watching Cool Runnings last night the ending was called into question as being too Hollywood. As much as I didn't want it to be true...

Doug E. Doug?...

Leon?...

New York Undercover?...

Carlton?...

You hurt my feelings. You betrayed my trust. You DID NOT carry that sled to the finish line. You lied to me.

Moreover, none of the characters were real. What the fuck Walt Disney? Goddamn you. Goddamn you to Hell, you purveyors of falsehoods.

FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

So this all means there was no Yul Brenner, and there was no Sanka Coffie.

My life is ruined.

Wait.

Wait...

Does this mean that those swimmers in Pride weren't real?

Oh, shit. Wait. Was Rocky Balboa not real, too?

My life as I knew it is over.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...