Monday, January 19, 2009

Man on Film: Hilarious Crying, etc.

Obviously, Forgetting Sarah Marshall relies far more upon awkward moments for its comedy than most American-made fare, but I'm not sure I've laughed as much at one character's tears than I have at Peter's tears. Perhaps, the most hilarious non-nude crying laughing I derive is from the scene in which Peter breaks into a sobbing fit while playing the theme from "The Muppet Show". Fucking hilarious.

On an sort of unrelated note, I hope Paul Rudd is as happy as I am about the Scott Pioli hire.

I would also like to reiterate how hot Mila Kunis is in FSM which is weird because I never thought she was superhot in "That 70's Show" but now?... Maybe she just had to separate herself from the role by playing a serial killer to shed the burden of being associated with a character in a long-running series.

Someone somewhere is saying something about a "Veronica Mars" movie. That would be neat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...