Thursday, September 11, 2008

We're talkin' sociology, Holmes

If there's one thing I've learned about the world since I added a sitemeter to the blog, it's that the Brits love soapy cocks. Not a week goes by that I don't get at least one hit because of a post I wrote months and months ago about that goddam Village People movie with The Gutt and Bruce Jenner (pre ridiculous plastic surgery) in which there is a shocking non-sexual shower scene in the middle of the YMCA number in which johnsons are a-danglin'. Honestly, I really thought very little of it when I wrote about the sudsed up units, but those English folks love their soapy cocks in all shapes and sizes and repeatedly search for them on Google.

Now, maybe I'm not writing enough about cocks in all their shapes, sizes, colors, and states, (and I'm sure that's my fault) but it does strike me as odd that those that look up into the sky and see the Union Jack would be as preoccupied with Jack's cock in all its soapy glory. So for the sake of a sociological experiment of sorts, I'm going to spend the next few lines here seeing exactly who likes what kind of cocks. Maybe the Swedes like curved dicks. Maybe the Germans like hairy dicks. I bet Brazilians (or Brasilianos?) like their cocks well-groomed. I'd be willing to bet that all the French hits will be for shorn scrotums (scrota?) and waxed pubic regions.

Only time and the trusty sitemeter will tell, but I'll try to keep you posted.

I'm sure you're dying to find out.

***********************************************************************

Now, let's have a moment of silence.

I haven't forgotten. Have you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...