Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A trip in the way back machine

takes us here...



*****************************************

Also, congratulations to the La Crescent Lancers High School Boys Basketball team. They just beat the Stewartville Tigers for their first ever trip to the Minnesota State Boys Basketball Tournament. If memory serves me correctly (and I could be wrong, they were close in 1999, also), the last time they got to the Sectional Championship game they were thwarted by a Randy Breuer led Lake City squad. This followed shortly after the football team made it to the Section 1AAA final, the farthest they'd ever made it. Good teams abounding this year, I guess. I'm sure it won't be long before my old coach, Mark Abraham, has the Boys Cross Country team restored to its place atop Section 1A. He's managed to get the Girls' team there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...