Saturday, March 29, 2008

Celebrity

So I'm not really sure why, but I was in a situation where I was around this famous person (who shall remain nameless largely because I didn't know who she was) for an extended amount of time yesterday. When this pretty young person was departing, some of the people wanted their picture taken with her. Now, she was just trying to enjoy some time out with a friend on her friend's birthday, and these other people decided they needed to get a photo taken with this person for what exactly?

I don't know any famous people really, and have only had a few encounters with anyone of note, but I surely didn't feel like imposing a photo op for my Fame Album on them, especially if I came across the person in passing.

I just gawk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...