Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Soon to come

I should have plenty of time tomorrow to catch up on posts I've wanted to get done as I'm getting an unexpected, recession-related day off. In the coming days, I hope to have posts up about the book I'm reading, two movies I've seen lately, possibly a long-simmering rant I've been piecing together in my head, and whatever random other things come to mind.

The last post was obviously a little nonsensical if you don't know who Carl Peterson is. If you want a further explanation, feel free to wander on over to my Royals blog for a non-Royals entry about King Carl.

Otherwise, I do intend to take care of the non-Royals blog entries I've put on the back burner for the past week. My apologies.

And now a gift--an old one, but a gift just the same...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really can't go wrong with Sigur Ros, I just wish I had any idea what they were saying. Did you ever check out Brown Bird?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...