Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Adult Things In Kid Places

No, not that. Get your head out of the fucking gutter, you pervert.

Jack Attack is watching Happy Feet right now, and some kid penguin (I'm sure the character has a name, but it's a fucking penguin and I'm not paying attention, so I'm leaving it at "some kid penguin") started singing "The Message". Seriously. If you need a refresher or don't really know what I'm talking about (and if you don't, for shame...), here's the song:


Obviously, there have to be little things in kids' movies for their parents to get some sort of enjoyment, but that? Talk about something random. I guess it could've been weirder and been the "Check Yo' Self" remix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Feet is great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...