Monday, December 24, 2007

Week 16

If a 4-10 team loses and no one cares does it still happen? Even Whitlock has stopped the bashing. Don't look now, but the Chiefs are currently in the running for the fifth pick.

That Packers game was ugly. I had to stop watching. In all fairness to the Packers, it doesn't seem like many are focusing on the two blocked punts and the fumbled snap that Ryan had. Those were kind of big.

I begrudgingly don't mind watching the Vikings solely because of Adrian Peterson's presence, but that game was pretty awful, too. I still don't like the mentality of the Vikings Fan, though.

Really, it was a bad weekend for broadcast football. We didn't even get to watch the Patriots demolish the Dolphins. Austin televised the Titans/Jets game. Awesome. I can't stand this town's hard-on for Vince Young...

On a positive note, my team showed well in the only fantasy football league I'm in this year. It will take Jason Elam going off for about 40 points for my team to lose. This is the first time I've won in about six years. If only I cared...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...