Thursday, May 14, 2009

Musicalia: Wilco Streaming Wilco (The Album)


Pitchfork and everyone's mother has linked to this. As was the case with Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, Wilco is streaming their new album due out in June, titled Wilco (The Album). Its great cover is to the right.

Upon first listen, I have to say it was pretty good. I'll have more to say once I've listened to it 50 times--something that will surely happen.

I will say "You and I" sounds pretty great, but then I've got a soft spot for a certain Leslie Feist.

I guess this is all I need... I get a request to talk about more music from Ryan, and more albums keep coming out. Could someone stop time or fly around the earth against its rotational pull in order to reverse events and time? There's a shiny Andrew Jackson faux-gold (fauxold?) dollar coin in it for you. He's like an American Lion or something.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...