Monday, June 4, 2012

Prick Tunes: Pavement "Range Life"

Maybe it's cooler to say your favorite Pavement album is Slanted & Enchanted because it means you were there first or that Wowee Zowee really did it for you because it's their weirdest release, but my favorite Pavement album--the one I go back to and listen to the most--is Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain. If, for whatever reason, you don't have the album, you should. The two-disc L.A.'s Desert Origins extended special edition can be bought here. The standard edition of Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain can be purchased for only $7.99. Regardless the album is still a favorite, and I'd forgotten how fun these old videos of theirs got.

While I don't know that I have a favorite song off the album (though I do really love "Stop Breathin'"), "Range Life" is probably the single that I most prefer, so here's the video for that.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I think the first and last tracks are the best. And my opinion floats on the wings of an eagle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...