Thursday, April 26, 2012

Forbidden Love - Justin Townes Earle's "South Georgia Sugar Babe"

After just recently being introduced to Justin Townes Earle (to the extent that I actually have his albums now versus random plays on Pandora stations), I've found myself puzzled with his "South Georgia Sugar Babe" because he's clearly talking about working about the Southern Atlantic island of South Georgia (UK protectorate).  South Georgia is a well known destination for penguins looking to reproduce young.



It's pretty evident after listening to this song that he's into some kind of inter-species erotica, specifically penguins, which I think we can all admit is gross.  You be the judge...


1 comment:

Old Man Duggan said...

Finding out that JTE is a penguin fucker/luster shakes me to my core.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...