Monday, February 8, 2010

Diversions: A Note from Your Prick

All right. I really did not want to have to do this. I'm not a big fan of having to do this as a commenter on other sites, but as a result of the often R-rated nature of this blog, I have had to change the comments sections a bit.

Where before there was no need for word verification to post a comment, now there is. I was simply getting too many spam comments. I wish this weren't the case, but when you are one of the top Google results for searches for "Soapy Cock Shots"* and you've got "Prick" in the name of the blog and you liberally toss around the word "fuck" and you have multiple posts tagged with the descriptor "Defecation Sweeping the Nation" and, well, you write a lot of things that end up getting hits that normal well-adjusted bloggers simply do not have to deal with.

*At the time of this post's writing, this blog was the fifth result on Google when a search for "soapy cock shots" was done. I'm sure this post changed that, for better or worse. At the very least, you soapy cock shot purveryors must surely be disappointed. My apologies, fans of lathered up dicks. I can surely point you in the direction of a certain Steve Guttenberg star-vehicle called Can't Stop the Music that will absolutely sate your appetite.


So, my apologies. I assure you that I want you to comment. I really wish you would comment more here. I know more of you read this blog than comment on it. I certainly do not think myself so interesting as to warrant your input/feedback/related story on every post I write, but please, readership, comment.

Now this post has been little more than an explanation for a minor blog change, and for that I am sorry. To make amends, I would like to provide you with a bit of a treat in the way of a video.

And this:

And in three parts, the first time the word "condom" was used on network television:



You are welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...