Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tube Steak: "Friday Night Lights"--Renewed???

As this article states, perhaps my favorite drama on television, "Friday Night Lights", has been renewed. The most shocking part of this all is the mind-blowing fact that DirecTV has given it not one, but two more 13 episode seasons.

Mark sent me a text message informing me of this about ten minutes ago, and I had to call him back immediately in utter disbelief. I then instantly called Chad, another FNL fan, who was equally shocked.

This makes me feel so much better about being a DirecTV subscriber. It is one of the few times that I feel like I am spending my money well as the consumer.

With the way that this third season ended, I have to say I am intrigued as to where the series will go. I can also say I hope that J.D. McCoy and the Panthers get crushed. Regardless, I have complete and utter faith in the FNL producers to go forth confidently for two more seasons in Dillon.

The fact remains that I am fucking ecstatic. Thank you, DirecTV.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...