Monday, March 16, 2009

Diversions: The Next Bernie Madoff

Since I would prefer not to be in debt anymore, I've decided to take action.

Rather than elucidate, I'll simply show you the astounding breadth of my entrepreneurial spirit with a link:
http://austin.craigslist.org/zip/1076907817.html

Enjoy.

Postscript

Well, the ad was already removed, but it said

Wanted - Rich Marks for Ponzi Scheme - (Greater Austin Area)

Looking for wealthy marks--er, investors--interested in making some real money, real fast, and without any work. Must be rich and flush with liquid assets. Will accept livestock as capital, but you must be willing to transport. Would prefer it if you generally thought of yourself as a bad person, as I would feel bad about robbing you blind if you were a generally nice human being. General SOBs welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...