Monday, July 30, 2007

Kudos to the Royals are in order

as they've secured their second straight winning month, marking the first time since 2003 that they've accomplished such a feat. It's really hard to believe that guys like Mark Teahen and David DeJesus have been out of the picture insofar as on-the-field impact is concerned. If you'd told me at the beginning of the season that these two wouldn't be leading the charge at this point in the season and that the team would be playing its best ball since they made a run at the division five seasons ago, I'd have punched you in the balls. Hard. I'd have had to have apologized if I'd done that, too. I guess we're all better off for no such statements having been made. Here's to hoping they lead the team down the stretch (I'm gonna need Teahen to step up in a big way if I have any hopes of making a serious run for a fantasy title). Bottoms up, fellas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...