- Aubrey Plaza was very likeable.
- Scott Porter and Rachel Bilson were both really funny and playing against type.
- Bill Hader was funny.
- I liked the period style choices, and the fact that it was a lifeguarding in the 90s movie hit close to home for me.
- Good first go at things for writer/director Maggie Carey.
- There need to be more movies about/for women taking ownership of their sexuality. It definitely feels like things have been trending more and more this way, but the stigma attached to women *gasp* enjoying sex can fuck right off.
- Despite its ribald subject-matter, it's not nearly as bawdy as it could have been.
- Not spectacular, but a relatively enjoyable way to spend 104 minutes.