Monday, December 27, 2010

Man on Film: Rare Exports

If you like old Finnish cock, you'll love Rare Exports.  If your idea of fun isn't extras from the Lemon Party being thrown into the Finnish tundra nude for 20 minutes, then maybe it would be best for you to avoid Rare Exports.

It was weird in a few ways.  Namely, it wasn't really the ludicrous Santa horror movie I was expecting it to be based on the trailer.

It was, however, the movie with the most old cock I can fathom.  That's a lot of old cock.  And it had it.  Holy hell, did it have loads of old, old, old dick.  Other than that, all of the action seemed to be in the trailer. 

It was a weird little Scandinavian film, with bearded old Finnish dudes naked in the wintry out-of-doors and a kid with a shitty mullet and some other stuff that happened.

I don't know.

I think I fell asleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...