Saturday, June 27, 2009

Man on Film: Terminator Salvation

I went in thinking it would be awful. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. That being said, it wasn't great. Then again, I don't really give a shit about the Terminator series. If I did, I'd say something like, "This was as much a Batman movie as a Terminator movie, and if it were in the other franchise, I'd be ranting right now."

Whatever.

I saw The Hangover again and was happier for it.

*******************************************************************

Sorry for my low output recently. I'm not working three jobs that total about 70 hours a week. This leaves little time for blogging.

That being said, with the Royals blowing ass, this blog should get more attention than my Royals blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...