Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tube Steak: Fuck the Internet

All right, so unlike whatever fucking news source I just read this on, I won't tell you what specifically happened, but in the title of an article about a new hire for the Obama administration some asshole spoiled a huge development on one of my favorite shows.

I just looked it up.

FUCK YOU NEW YORK DAILY NEWS!!!

Whatever happens, do not read their site/paper. Ever.

God fucking dammit.

Michael Saul, you just made my list of things to do. Fuck you. Fuck your copy editor. Fuck your paper. Fuck.

FUCK!!!

7 comments:

KRD said...

OK. You know what? I know what you are talking about. And I, for one, would have liked a little heads up from the damn show. (Which I watched, and which I was probably as unhappy about as you were about the headline. Actually probably more.)

Old Man Duggan said...

When thinking about it (and the reason I didn't see it yet was that the episode from the week before had Tivoed all fucked up and was cutting out a lot so I had to wait for it to show up on Hulu, which doesn't happen for a week), it seemed like they had subtly hinted at issues. I still have to watch the episode before, but I'm so fucking pissed right now.

KRD said...

I cried. Kind of a lot. It really made me angry. And I'm slightly ashamed to say that it sort of ruined my night. I just wasn't expecting it.

Old Man Duggan said...

Unfortunately for me, I had that experience ruined by the New York Daily News. What a bunch of fucking dickheads.

Old Man Duggan said...

We wuz robbed.

The Apple Capital Rumble said...

Normally, I would agree that there should have been some sort of spoiler alert, but since I watched the episode (well the beginning as I was waiting for the Twins' game to start), I'm not that pissed. To me, anytime a show/movie is discussed after it's aired, I really don't have much sympathy for people (even for myself and even regardless of the major change with Kutner)

Old Man Duggan said...

It was in the headline of an article about that person getting a job in the Obama administration the day after (or really, hours after) it aired. If you googled that person's name, the headline was the first thing to pop up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...